TERMS & CONDITIONS
Whilst Rugby School takes care to ensure the accuracy of the Content, to the extent permitted by law, Rugby School assumes no legal liability for and does not warrant that the information contained on this Web site is accurate or complete, or that these web pages will be free from errors or that its availability will be uninterrupted and Rugby School hereby expressly disclaims and excludes all express and implied warranties terms or conditions not stated herein, so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. Rugby School excludes all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by any errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause but this disclaimer is without prejudice to any claims for fraudulent misrepresentation, personal injuries or death.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT
The Content of this web site and all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein belong to Rugby School or its Content providers. You are hereby granted permission to access the Site and print a copy of the Content as a record of your visit. All other use of the Site and its Content, including modification, publication, transmission, creation of derivative works, incorporation into another web site or reproducing the Site or the Content (whether by linking, framing or any other method) is not permitted without Rugby School’ prior express written consent
Rugby School do not share any information submitted through this website with third parties. If you have opted into receiving information from Rugby School, then you will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe on receipt of an email.
– More details about the purpose of these cookies can be found here.
You may opt out of Google Analytics on all websites by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon, or just for this website by clicking on the button below:
- We shall not be liable to you where the performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reason of acts of God, war and other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts or restraints of Government, imposition or restriction of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable control of Rugby School
- If any part of these Terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these terms and conditions shall not be affected and shall remain in force.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on this website, we make no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to its accuracy. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and /or colours of the physical products themselves.
- Delivery will be charged on an order-by-order basis, dependant on final destination.
- Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices in the event of any fiscal change in law or Government Regulations prior to the date of delivery or of any substantial change in the currency rate at the time of importation of goods.
- Our acceptance of your offer will create a legally binding contract between us. We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion.
- All prices featured on the Website are in pounds sterling
- Our terms are strictly payment prior to despatch. No variation of these terms will be permitted. Orders will not be despatched until payment is received.
- All card payments are processed on behalf of Rugby School by World Pay Secure payment system and we do not hold credit card information.
- Delivery hours are between 9am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Owing to considerable differences in weight, bulk and shapes of articles, carriage will be an extra charge to each order.
- We work closely with our carriers to ensure best possible service and delivery times, however, some delays may occur which are outside our control and we will endeavour to work with you and the carrier to resolve these immediately.
- While every effort will be made to deliver goods on time, NO liability is accepted for delays occurred by circumstances beyond our control
- Non-delivery of goods – Supplies are invariable bound by the Carriers terms and conditions and therefore claims for non-delivery of all or part of the consignment must be notified in writing within 5 working days to enable claims to be made against the carrier.
- Packages damaged in transit – Claims arising from damage to packages in transit must be notified forthwith. Delivery sheets relating to damaged cartons should be signed and stated accordingly.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
Return or exchange an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 7 days of receipt. You must inform us by calling our School Shop team on 01788 556169 that the goods are being returned. We will issue a full refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred. Some products, if opened, are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
* The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
* The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
If goods are incorrect, faulty or damaged upon delivery we will exchange the product or issue a refund of the full price (including any delivery charges). However we must be notified in writing (via e-mail or post) within 7 working days following your acceptance of this delivery. We will arrange for the goods to be collected by our nominated delivery carrier at our own expense, and meet the cost of any subsequent delivery or replacement items. Alternatively, we will refund the cost for you to refund the goods to us providing you have notified us that they are being returned as above.
Refunds will paid via the identical method of payment used to originally purchase these goods within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods.
Should you have any queries regarding your goods, please call our School Shop Team on 01788 556169. Lines are open 9am-4pm weekdays and 9am-12pm on Saturday during term time. Outside of term time the hours are 9am – 2pm weekdays only. Please note that all transactions are made in sterling.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your assent to Rugby School Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with Rugby School Privacy Statement, please do not use our site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, add or remove portions of this Privacy Statement at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Rugby School site following the posting of changes to this Statement means you accept the changes we make.